Thursday, November 24, 2011

A DAY WITHOUT COFFEE?


Countless people truly love coffee!

We all know that coffee can boost our body, particularly in the morning, and at work. 
Several people stated that coffee is their energy drink.   Coffee is one of the most popular beverages consumed by most people. There's a study that coffee is the 2nd most well-liked drink next to the water. Why? Because of the flavor and aroma…hmmm? 

In my opinion, I would say Yes! I really love coffee because of its aroma and taste. 
I enjoy coffee especially in the morning or before bedtime. 
While reading a book, newspaper, or watching my favorite basketball game, there’s always a cup of coffee to sip and I can’t imagine life without coffee.  
Coffee is part of my day to day chores!

What if one-day coffee disappears. What is the first thing you will do?  

[especially to those who are obsessed with coffee]

Like me!

Nowadays, there are different varieties of coffee to choose from…Astounding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERFUL PLACE

Wonderful Mountains And Seashore, A Magnificent Panorama. Wonderful And Warm People, A Superb Manner. Wonderf...